Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Looking for Mt. Pleasant Baptist Academy Buddies

So...after years of having a facebook account for the sole purpose of spying on and scaring my freshman students, I have finally created a semi profile and added a photo of myself. The amazing thing was that within hours of updating my profile and adding the photo, Greg Papenfus invited me to be his friend. Carol and Cassandra Herman have also added me as friends. Here's the bummer. When I typed in the name of my high school, Facebook did not recognize Mt. Pleasant Baptist Academy as a "community". It did recognize my other schools. First off, for anyone who is computer savy (Adam Herman or John Nelson???), is there anyway to add our school so that it is easier to connect (or let me know if I'm missing something)? Even if we can't, I'd love to see a bunch of us have this as a connection. So...look me up on Facebook and invite me to be your friend, and then maybe your other friends from MPBA will do the same, and we can all have an easy way of keeping in touch! Call me crazy...
Posted by Picasa

No comments: