Saturday, January 3, 2009

Quick Trip to Muskegon!

So today was the annual winter family get together in Muskegon. John and I both decided to go, and I think it may have been Kevin's first trip there is 10 years. We had a good time, especially when we were playing with the Nelson kiddos!

Bear sported the greatest hairdo!


Just try keeping Juneau out of my arms.


Willow had her regular wrestling match with Uncle Kevin!


Aunt Lynn. I just got on Taylor's case for not taking any pictures of Meema (who looked great by the way and grunted at me when I offered to help her walk up the stairs at the church). Hopefully Danielle got some pictures of her!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Hank and Mary said...

Pretty nice pictures. The Nelson kids are pretty awesome, aren't they!

The Nelson Family said...

That is the best picture of juneau ever, and yes...i got ton of pics of Meema!

Susu said...

Taylor also forgot to take a picture of Uncle Larry!

Priests By Name said...

Why do I always forget Uncle Larry???