Sunday, February 1, 2009

My New Pub Table and Stools

So, our first piece of furniture in the newly painted living room is this pub table and stools that Kevin just finished. They are amazing and this was his first attempt at a table. You can see however that the table is quite tall (especially for me and Walker). Goliath could come visit and have a place to rest his bum! It will definately change the size of the pictures that I hang in the room! Notice that Walker is using the seats as an elbow rest, and they are resting at a slight incline. The table is head height for him. The tabletop comes to my shoulders. When I tried to get in the chair, I ended up backwards, straddling the chair. It was quite funny! At any rate, he will be lowering his next model, but we will fondly use this one (Walker loves resting at this height and viewing the world as a tall person). Next week he starts on a dining room table and chairs.

3 comments:

The Nelson Family said...

Totally awesome!! How much are those bad boys???

Chris Ann said...

did kevin get the deposit for dads bench? He can make it for the catalog and then sell it to me. We will be home for your birthday, coming to celebrate at the lake?

The Jaymac Clan said...

I love the paint color and the table is of course...beautiful.