Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Cedar Point!!!

Returning after over 20 years...We spent the day at Cedar Point last Saturday. I haven't been there since the summer I was going into 7th grade, the summer that Charles and Di were married, and the age that Taylor is currently! There was a ride having it's 20th anniversary that didn't even exist the last time I was there. Anyway...here's the rest of the story!
If you look closely, our group is in the 3rd row from the front. Derick has his hand way up in the air, Walker's hair is all that shows next to him, then comes Kevin and Michele. I think that it took me 45 minutes and about that many photos before I actually caught the car that they were in!
Our new family pic
I was careful to monitor myself because I know my limits. Walker did everything along with Derick and Michele, including stretching when he was getting measured so that he could ride on the biggest/fastest rides. Kevin skipped a couple, and Taylor skipped 2. Taylor did not monitor herself well enough. She went to bed white as a ghost with the spins and was puking by 1am. At 2am she was clawing at the walls crying that she couldn't get them to come down! Believe it or not, she has fond memories of the day and only has bad memories of the hotel! Thanks for the great idea Derick! I bet your glad you got that 2nd hotel room!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

lol....good memories are what we have to cherish! Glad y'all came!