Monday, August 4, 2008


Of the 4 bathrooms in the pastor's house (where I stayed), this was my favorite. It was the one I used whenever it was available and was the one that I was locked out of each night (at which point I had to use the squatty).


This is the shower and scoop used to flush the toilet.


It looks pretty normal, but it doesn't flush (you pour the bowl of water down it) and you can't put toilet paper in it. Note the "butt" sprayer hanging from the wall. I elected NOT to try this method and instead brought my handy roll of toilet paper with me each time I did my duty. I got pretty good at tucking the roll under my chin while I was busy so that it didn't get wet from the floor.


This hole in the floor drained directly outside of the bathroom into the grass. All of the water from the sink and from taking showers (and any other liquid on the floor) drained out of this hole.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: