Sunday, September 7, 2008

Like Mother, Like Daughter

I want to tell you a story about a young girl (I believe that she was in 4th grade at the time) who was on a road trip to Florida. At one point in the trip, she was forced to use one of those scary gas station restrooms, where you have to go throught the "Employees Only" door, treck across a storage room to the small dingy bathroom at the back. Now this girl hadn't yet reached the independence she achieved later in life, and so she had her big sister go along with her (which right now is going to prove to be a mistake). Not wanting to catch any germs from the toilet seat, this girl squatted over the toilet and dropped a log right on the back of the seat. She then immediately proceeded to gag and dry heave, and ran out of the bathroom refusing to do anything about her droppings. Now this little girl obviously did not have the same reaction as her mother, but I guess that there are some things that you can never change!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Carol and Dan said...

That girl sounds facinating and couragous! I would like to meet her!........c.

The Nelson Family said...

POOP.
Once I saw Jason MacDonald poop from the middle of the old bridge by our house. It fell 20 feet and landed with a splash in the middle of the river.

Once Bryce pooped while up in a tree. Then he wiped with his underwear and hung them from a branch.

Once, as a high-school student, Jason Tait pooped on the lid of a porta-potty at a track meet. Then he flipped the lit and sent the logs spattering all over the wall and cieling.

Once Jason Currie pooped in our dry bath tub while Harry and I lived at 352. We were too terrified to clean it and it dried to a little black rope. Then we put it in a jar and kept it on top of the piano. When he saw it he got embarassed and threw it in the ditch accross the street.

Carol and Dan said...

Wow, John! You sure do know how to call people out!!!........c.

Susu said...

I don't exactly understand who that story is about but the stories about Bryce and his friends definately make me stop loving him. Also I am more fearful of giving birth to a little boy because I know how gross boys can be now. That story has basically ruined my life.

Carol and Dan said...

I miss you, Suria............c.

Carol and Dan said...

...it's been 2.5 weeks! Post something new!
P.S. I love the "auntie glasses" and the adorable person behind them!