Sunday, September 7, 2008

We're Having a Baby Today

Well, ok it's really John and Danielle, but I consider all of these neices and nephews mine in some sense!

Danielle was scheduled to be induced this morning (Sunday). When I saw her yesterday she compared a scheduled inducement to knowing that you were about to give yourself a paper cut! She looks pretty happy here, but this was before they hooked up the pain causing drugs!


Meanwhile, Bear played in his first flag football game this afternoon. My mom, dad, Tay & Walk got there to catch the end of the game. My dad said that Bear's team came in 2nd and the other team came in next to last.


Things look like they are definately progressing!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Susu said...

I hated knowing I was going to be induced last time. Its like someone saying "Guess what, tomorrow you will feel the worst pain you will have in your entire life. Good luck trying to sleep and we will see you at 7!"