Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Game Room After

If you're not a fan of purple (which I typically am not), this might just be too much for you. It seems a little lighter in the pictures, but just try to picture it with darker carpet, a black futon couch, and lots of brushed nickle picture frames and silver & black lamps. When the painters started in this room, they got worried, and when Kevin walked in and said "OHHHHH...", they really got worried. They made him get me to come in and give my approval before they would continue. Notice that wall by the bookshelf is now a light brown color.





2 comments:

Carol and Dan said...

I like it! I like that you did accent walls. That looks really nice. Are you keeping that desk that used to be your office area?......c.

Priests By Name said...

Kevin built it right into the wall (and frankly, that's where he pays the bills), so yes, it's staying.