Sunday, December 28, 2008


This one LOVES to cuddle! I was in heaven!


Danielle sporting her new Bond girl haircut


Bear is a sports fan like I haven't seen since I last saw Bryce! He carried whichever jersey he wasn't wearing so that both could be in any pictures taken. I once even spotted the Red Wings jersey covering Juneau as he slept in his car carrier.


Do they come cuter than my neices??? After feeling sleepy around 6pm, Willow got her second wind and ran around the house until midnight. She slept until after 10 the next morning.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Chris Ann said...

OMGosh, they are all so wonderful! Allegiantair.com has more $29 tickets to lansing from st p but it is more to returne :( When we get our car we will watch for a weather high and take a test drive north MISS U ALL

Carol and Dan said...

Holy crap! Those are some cute Nelson and Priest kids!!!!...c.

Chris Ann said...

using the library Carol?