Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Using my Fabric from Thailand!

I found some fabric that I loved in Thailand, but was struggling with what to use it for. As Christmas approached, my many magazines that I subscribe to (much to Kevin's dismay) started featuring gift ideas. I came across this great purse that inspired me to finally make a cut into the Thailand fabric. Here are the 3 purses that I made for my little girls (that's how I refer to Kadence, Amya and Willow). Now that it's the day before Christmas Eve, they are finally done and the boxes are ready for a late mailing!


Walker modeling one of the purses. This was before his TERRIBLE hair cut yesterday. I'm so glad that hair grows back! Kevin's going to pay for that one.
I also needed a new Christmas stocking, and as I was inspired by the purses, I made myself a stocking (or Italian inspired high heeled boot) in the same fashion!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Carol and Dan said...

Soooooo cute! Amya is going to love that! All though maybe not as much as Walker. Just kidding, Walker..............c.

Jenn said...

You didn't tell me you figured out what to do with the fabric! From what I can tell, the purses turned out awesome. Nice job!