Wednesday, March 18, 2009

New Decor

The other day, I picked up a copy of the March issue of Domino magazine. If you don't subscribe to this, you should! I'm sending in my subscription soon because it is GREAT! Anyway, in the magazine, I saw an ad for this peel & stick tree. It's like a vinyl window cling, but it's made for your walls (like those inspirational quotes that you can buy to put on your wall). I ordered it ASAP, and it arrived today. I had to assemble the tree on the wall, using their photo, but was able to adjust it so that it fit around our family calendar. You can even peel off the pieces, move them and re-stick them. There is nothing there to harm your paint. I absolutely love it, and think that it looks great. This is our small wall in our kitchen area. I ordered it from http://www.roommatespeelandstick.com. Check it out!


Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Carol and Dan said...

Don't get a subscription. I heard they are shutting down. Not a good time in the magazine industry, I'm afraid. I have a subscription. My friend sent it as a house warming present. I love that mag...I'm bummed!
BUT!...your tree looks awesome! What a creative use of space! That would look great in Amya's room. I'll have to check them out!.........c.

TAITx3 said...

I absolutely love it!!! I want to copy you....
I too love Domino, I also get the subscription, probably from the same person Carol got hers from! Sad to say, yes they are shutting down. I am going to miss it badly. It is the perfect mag for me..... ~kt

Susu said...

I love that! I need decorating help, can you please travel to Florida to assist me. Also I need help planting my garden and you are way better at that stuff than I am!

The Nelson Family said...

sooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!! Love it! ~dani

Chris Ann said...

Cheryl you can fly non stop gr st.p/clearwater several days in march and april for $39 you just can't get back for less then $300 :(.

The Jaymac Clan said...

Love the tree. Think I may have to get one.