Monday, March 9, 2009

Working on the Living Room

I can't believe that it's been over a month since I've posted! There is NO excuse, but I have a couple I'll try! We finally started putting some pictures on the walls of our living room! It looks so much cozier. Here is Taylor perched in her favorite place. Without even looking, I can promise you that she is either looking up something related to Meryl Streep or Dancing With The Stars. On the wall here, you can see a watercolor by John's old teacher who now lives in Mackinaw City. On the facing wall, I'm going to frame some lighthouse pictures that I took on long boat rides in Mackinaw.
This collection of pictures are photos taken during last summer's trip to Thailand. Everytime I walk by them, it's instant memories!
Kirk and Amy bought this great mirror, and I loved it so much that I had to go and get one for myself. From Taylor's perch, you can see the fireplace in the mirror. The photos here are from my trip to Italy.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

TAITx3 said...

I absolutely LOVe the color of your walls. Congrats with the catalog! I will be ordering at some point. I really want to get those blocks for the boys. ~Kara

Carol and Dan said...

I loved looking at all the stuff Ken and Kevin have been working on. I will be buying more coasters...I'm down to two! Great work, all of you!.........c.
p.s. we are looking forward to the maple syrup as well!.