Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Warning! Hunting Pics to Follow

I apologize to those who didn't want to see this, and encourage you to scroll away if you have to. This is not something that I aspired to as a young girl, or as a woman, but nonetheless, as the girl/woman who married Kevin Priest, this is what I get. My son now holds the record for being the youngest modern day Priest to shoot a deer (yes, he has his license). This is "his" deer, and if you ask, he'll tell you the whole story of the hunt (although you might have to remind him that he begged not to go because he hates sitting still and getting cold). Lucky for him (and not for the deer) this one arrived outside the stand at about the same time that Walker finished sitting down and putting on his gloves. I don't think Walker even had time for a snack before the shot.


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Carol and Dan said...

Congratulations, Walker. But, is that a baby?!................c.

Priests By Name said...

It wasn't what I would classify as one of your "bigger" deer!

The Nelson Family said...

good job dude!!!

Unknown said...

That is weirdly cute.....haha.....great job Walker! You're a bigger man than I!